Tuesday, August 5, 2008

PUPPIES! PUPPIES! PUPPIES!

Well I finally am getting around to posting the new kiddos on our block! As of today we still have four left. A lady is coming over Saturday to check one out and a friend at work said her brother wanted a boy puppy. That said friend is on vacation and I am not sure if she gave her bro my number or not soooooo.................... I dunno! Maybe two or maybe four left! To help speed up their adoption process, I thought about putting a sign up at work saying, "Free Puppies!! Will be Euthanized if not adopted by Saturday!" People thought it wasn't funny. I did! They really need to be adopted by Saturday we are leaving for Florida on Sunday. They are really sweet and I do wish we could keep one, but we have no room and if we kept one it would be really easy for that one to turn into two! Anyway here are there cute faces! If you know anyone..............


They are avid shoe lovers!


Feet aren't that bad either! This was my foot and it really hurt!


Water is their other friend!

Ruby is a pretty good friend too!

No comments: