Friday, September 12, 2008

hi

Okay feeling a little better...................

Things are little crazy around here since school has started. Matt's brother, Wes is getting married next weekend and we are helping with that. Our friends Dan and Erin and their beautiful boys will be coming down. This will be our first time to get to see (in person) their newest member, Kamdan. So excited, I can't wait to hold him and love him!

I am hating my house again so I am having the "must move furniture, let's paint the walls, wanna build this, throw everything away or sell it I am so sick of looking at __________, I want this, how much do you think it would cost to knock this wall out and/or that one, hey let's have a party for Fall, etc!" Oh yea, all that happens in about 5-10 minutes. Poor Matt for having to put up with an erratic wife, he does it pretty well (i.e ignore me)! Oh well life goes on, right? Of course it is also Fantasy Football time too. Go Hannah's Hammers & Hairy Whistles!!

Anyway, here are some vacation pics for those of you that have asked....................




















Matt took this pic without me knowing and I love it, thought I would throw it in to share! We had really good time. Weather sucked on a few of the days, but that is what happens when you go to the beach in August! It could have been worse, kinda like now!

No comments: