Not sure that I really need a"title" for these post, oh well......................
Let's see, hmm.........Okay it's Saturday and I really need to start cleaning but I am being distracted by this lil white box I am typing into uh oh, phone. Hang on. Oh it was Matt, he told me that Paul Newman died. So sad.
Okay I am really just going to type a little and then get to work. I really want to make Matt a nice dinner tonight and I need the house to look nice too. So, last weekend Dan and Erin came into town with their boys and it was wonderful. My wonderful Mother-in-Law, Betty, let them stay with her for the weekend. She loved having them there! It's a week later and we are still talking about their visit!! She feel in love with their sweet little boys. Kamdan is amazing, I think he only cried once and it was when they were leaving here to go back home. Will is officially Big Will instead of Little Will. I loved listening to him talk, he is so smart! It made a huge difference having them here for the weekend. The wedding also took place last weekend, I can just say it was chaotic. And I know why people only do it one time! Any way Matt snapped a great pic of Erin and Kamdan and I gotta share it! He is quite the photographer! Have a good day!




No comments:
Post a Comment