- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow. ~Edward Sandford Martin
- We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures. ~Thornton Wilder
- If you don't get everything you want, think of the things you don't get that you don't want. ~Oscar Wilde
- I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet. ~Ancient Persian Saying
- Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day. ~Author Unknown
- God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "thank you?" ~William A. Ward
- Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone. ~G.B. Stern
- Grace isn't a little prayer you chant before receiving a meal. It's a way to live. ~Jackie Windspear
Hopefully you all will take the time and love it takes to tell someone thank you today. And........ if anyone wants to come over to my house and clean it for me oh how I would thank you!! Just kidding I would be way to embarrassed for anyone to come close to it!
I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving! We are going to Dan and Erin's new house in Indianapolis. We are very excited. I have never been that-a-way. It seems very "northern" to me. I have been to South Dakota and that is the farthest north I have been, but being a Southern girl that just seems like "The North." Lil scared! We have lots of plans! Good food, Christmas lightings, driving around the area, maybe a sledding snow park, and Sunday Football, and probably lots of other things! Plan on taking pics though! Good day to all!

No comments:
Post a Comment