Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pics from November

Okay I suck! So it is mid January and I am just now posting the November pics that I promised. I am having probs with the pics lining up how I want them so please excuse it if it looks like crrrap! Okay I figured it out that I have to do them one at a time so it looks fine.....(so far!)







Ruby at the emergency dentist. Check out those yucky bruised up
teeth and gums!







DUNKIN' DONUTS!!!!!! MMMMMMM!





Ruby and I wrestling in the car in the parking deck in Downtown Indianapolis.






Matt and I "wrestling" in the car on or way to tour Indiana and to visit Dan and Erin's parents!






This Dan's Dad, Dan and Ruby on their expedition it was so sweet that he took her out!




This is what it looked like when we woke up. The kiddos had fun playing in the snow!





Ruby getting some air while sledding!






Sorry it is so late on my post! Hope you enjoy the pics!




No comments: