Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hello all!

Well..........I am ever so lonely! My sweet little enormous beast is on vacation. She is living it up with her Auntie Sara. I realize how lucky I am that I have someone that loves her almost as much as I do. When they got to Sara's house and call to let me know that they arrived, I get a quick lil, "Goodnight Mommy and do you wanna talk to Auntie Sara?" She's a busy girl, she has a friend to play with! I don't even think she knows that I am not there somewhere! With her not here, the house is quiet, no idle chatter, none of her famous one liners that crack me up, no bedtime story...........oh crap I gotta stop!! I miss my Beast!! But I know she is having a blast.

So, speaking of her one liners, I gotta get this girl in some acting!! Anyone know how?! I think I am going to start a side bar with her funny little comments, but they are so much funnier when you hear the voices that she uses and her facial expressions. Well I leave you with pics of my greatest accomplishment!

No comments: