Well, we got the beast back on Friday. We were so happy .....................til Saturday morning!! Ha just kidding, it was the afternoon! No seriously, we are very happy to have her back. So Saturday I start cleaning out the laundry room and actually stay motivated almost the whole day !!SHOCK!! I know! On Sunday Matt was off and he watched some golf thing while I continued to work on the room and when it was over he came to help! Yea Matt! Ruby was planted firmly in front of the computer for the early part so we could work. Then we put her in the pool! Stuff got thrown away, stuff was moved outside, floor got swept, and then I decide we should just sand these nasty walls and prime them then paint them the white we already have! I know you are thinking, Hannah, white walls, really? Yep thatsa what I'ma doin'!! We are going to make that lil area my creative corner! I have some awesome fantastic plans for it!! Yea me! Since we were sanding the walls we turned the AC off out there and opened the windows with a fan to pull out the dust. It was sooooooo HOT! After the second coat of primer we decided to join Ruby in the pool to cool off before dinner was started. Matt was able to continue the other side on Monday but he ran out of primer so we gotta get some so we can continue it this weekend and hopefully finish it, the painting part any way! Lots more funk to come to it though!



No comments:
Post a Comment