Hello Everybody!
Today started out as a day with big plans, there was this, this, that, and oh yea that too, that needed to be done. We always start big and end up fizzing out way too early. Matt started strong and early this morning. His main goal today was to get the puppies out of the house and outside in their nice lil manger! (yea Matt!) I on the other hand..........not so much! I slept in late(horrible habit). I did however, with Matt's help, clean up the dining room and rearrange it. (yea me!) We did that so I could finish one of the million projects I have started! So I get started sewing and all was going great until I realize that, oh I need some of that, crap I ran out of that, where the hell did that go, and so forth! So what do I do but start another project of course!! That by the way is still laying incomplete on the table! Ruby on the other hand knew what she wanted to do this day and by God she was going to do it!! So she asked every five to six minutes if we could have a water balloon fight until finally we could! (yea Ruby!) Life sometimes starts out great, then frustrating, then back to great! All in all it was good day!



No comments:
Post a Comment